OMR, or Optical Mark Recognition, is the technology used to read marks made by pencil or pen on paper. This technology is used in a variety of fields, from education to market research. Creating an OMR sheet in MS Word is a simple process that anyone can do with a little bit of patience and attention to detail. Let’s get started!
Creating an OMR Sheet in MS Word
1. Open a new document in MS Word.
2. Click on the “Insert” tab and then click on the “Shapes” drop-down menu.
3. Select the rectangle shape and draw it out on your document. This will be the outline for your OMR sheet.
4. Once you have created the basic outline, it’s time to add the necessary elements for an OMR sheet. First, you’ll need to add bubbles for each answer choice. To do this, select the “Oval Callout” shape from the “Shapes” drop-down menu and draw out each bubble next to the corresponding answer choice.
5. Next, you’ll need to add a space for each answer choice. To do this, select the “Text Box” shape from the “Shapes” drop-down menu and draw out a text box next to each answer choice.
6. Finally, you’ll need to add a space for the student’s name and ID number at the top of the page. To do this, simply select the “Text Box” shape from the “Shapes” drop-down menu and draw out a text box at the top of the page.
7. Once you have added all of the necessary elements, your OMR sheet is complete! You can now save it as a template so that you can use it again in the future.
Creating an OMR sheet in MS Word is a simple process that only requires a few steps. By following these steps, you can easily create an OMR sheet that can be used for any purpose – from education to market research!